Axiom Architects are seeking Part 2 architectural assistants, qualified architects and architectural technicians to join our studios in London, Lewes and Exeter.
We are looking for talented and ambitious designers with strong presentation skills and a diligent work ethic to join our studios to work on a range of projects with a hospitality focus, across the UK. Each office is made up of small but growing teams, so the role will be varied and will cross all RIBA work stages.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- a strong design portfolio;
- excellent presentation skills with a keen eye for visual quality;
- an enthusiasm to develop and gain knowledge of construction methods and technical detailing;
- excellent written and spoken English and an ability to communicate with clients, consultants and contractors;
- readiness to be a proactive part of a collaborative team;
- the ability to work independently;
- proficiency in the use of Vectorworks, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign;
Salary will be aligned with the RIBA Salary Guide for practice size, region and experience, plus bonuses, pension and overtime.
Positions are available in all 3 of our UK based offices, and candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- a brief summary in the email of the position and office you are applying for, and why you would like to work with us;
- a CV;
- a PDF portfolio of maximum of 10MB showcasing your work, including images and text.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Please no applications from agencies.
Application deadline: we are looking to fill the roles as soon as possible, though we understand that an immediate start may not be possible in all cases.
Kindly note: due to the high volume of applicants, we will only be in contact should you be invited to an interview.